Monday 18 January 2016

S.W.Basics

 S.W.Basics pride themselves on their simple ingredient lists, consisting of a few high quality items. Their Make Up Remover contains just three ingredients; Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil. All the ingredients are organic, with the brand working towards certification from the USDA.
 
So, the big question is, can something so simple really work. The answer is Yes! Sometimes really stubborn eye make up needs a little extra massaging, but no more than I would expect with other products. I have found it to be very gentle on my skin and I adore the marzipan fragrance from the Sweet Almond oil. Any extra, can simply be massaged into the skin
 
This really is a very good product. I have to confess that given the quality of the oils used, it feels a little wasteful to use it just to remove make up. I much prefer to use this as a facial oil. It does take a moment to sink in, so I either use it at night or on make up free days. Either way, I love how soft it leaves my skin.
 
I wouldn't pay £14 for 60mls of make up remover, but when used as a facial oil it becomes very good value for money indeed. I am only just coming to the end of my 30ml sample I received from the Autumn/Winter sampler from A Beautiful World, and I have used it regularly. I would happily but this again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment