Thursday 7 January 2016

Empties December 2015

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year. It seems like such a long time ago now. Here are my final empties from 2015.
 
Like many of you I am beginning the year on a semi spending ban. I have subscriptions for the You Beauty and Love Me Beauty boxes that I don't plan to cancel just yet, but would like to get on top of my stash. I am trying hard not to look at the sales, but know that the Beautiful World sale is only a day away.
 I was lucky enough to win Weleda's Arnica Muscle Soak from Sandra's giveaway last year. This has very quickly become a favourite product. It really does work wonders on tired and aching muscles. I have already bought my replacement.
 
John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler. This is lovely and light and suits my fine hair perfectly as a leave in conditioner. I have collected a couple of these samples so have no need to repurchase just yet.
 
The Body Deli Living Hair Shampoo and Conditioner. I enjoyed using these, but wouldn't pay the full price for them.
 
Beatitude Joy Body Oil is absolutely gorgeous. Full size is on the wish list.
 
Green People Intensive Repair Shampoo. This worked well for my hair, and I think it is good value for money. I have another in my stash.
The tiny little pencil is an Inika eyeliner in black. This has taken ages to use up, it does the job. I have collected several of these from beauty box subscriptions so have no need to buy any just yet.
 
Pai Lotus & Orange Blossom BioAffinity Skin Tonic. This was lovely, but I have other toners that do an equally good job for less money. No repurchase for that reason.
 
Mary Elizabeth Juniper and Jojoba Hand Cream. This is another product I have loved using. Very rich and nourishing. Perfect for this time of year.
 
Green People Fruit Scrub Exfoliator. I much prefer this to the Age Defy scrub and will buy the full size at some point in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. I've just cracked open my last Weleda Arnica Muscle Soak must put it on my to buy list. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. It is a firm favourite now x

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! I really want to try the Weleda Arnica Muscle Soak. I am so impressed with the Green People hair care range (they will be appearing in my 2015 favourites)! Interesting you prefer the Fruit Scrub over the Age Defy...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Green People generally. I am not keen on the fragrance of the age defy scrub x

      Delete