Monday 7 December 2015

Botanicals Foot Balm

I have featured Botanicals a few times on my blog, and it's no secret that I have quite a soft spot for them. Today I am going to share my thoughts on their Foot Balm.
 
I find Botanicals so appealing as they use simple, good quality ingredients and their products are always such good value for money. Products are made by hand and are certified by The Soil Associtation.
 
 The Foot Balm is no exception to this. The formula is as you would expect, rich and nourishing. It needs only be used sparingly, yet leaves my feet beautifully soft. It has a lovely soft texture, which melts easily with contact with the skin. In terms of consistency it reminds me very much of their cleansing balms.
 
I like the combination of Spearmint and Peppermint, as it is sweeter and softer than peppermint alone. Although the Tea Tree is in the background, it doesn't dominate the fragrance. Much as I appreciate it's naturally antibacterial benefits, it will never be my favourite aroma.
 
It is easy to see why this won silver in the FreeFrom Awards, this really is a fantastic product which I would happily buy again.
 
Ingredients:-
 Helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, glycerine***, tocopherol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil*, mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf oil*, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree), leaf oil*, zea mays seed flour*, limonene**, **linalool. (*Certified organic. **Natural constituents of essential oils. ***Organic origin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment