Saturday 4 July 2015

Empties June 2015

Here is my round up of all the products I have finished off. I am still working on reducing my sample stash, and am trying hard not to make any repurchases until I have my stash under better control. With warmer weather I have been reaching for some of my lighter products.
     Tisserand Sweet Dreams Bath Oil is a lovely oil. It lives up to it's name in that it is very calming especially before bed. It left my skin feeling very moisturised and it is also reasonably priced.
 
Saach Mint & Rosemary Shower Gel I really enjoyed using this. Very gentle on the skin. Loved the soft mint fragrance, this is very refreshing and perfect for summer time.
 
Bentley Organics Frequent Use Shampoo. I was really looking forward to using this, as it smells gorgeous and is very affordably priced. I found it much too drying for my hair and left lots of knots and tangles in my hair. Sadly, this isn't the product for me.
 
Bentley Organics Conditioner For All Hair Types. Again my high hopes were dashed as this just wasn't moisturising enough for my hair.
Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser. I have mixed feeling about this. I loved the brightening effect it had on my skin, but found it a little drying. I wouldn't be able to get away with using this in Winter. I liked the strawberry fragrance in the tube, but once on my skin I found it a little cloying. There is just no pleasing some people.
 
Green People Age Defy+ 24 Hour Brightening this light weight moisturiser is perfect for my skin in Summer. It gave my skin a lovely glow. Would love to purchase the full size, but have other that need using first.
 
One Love Organics Easy Does It This is another Summer time product. I really enjoyed using something a little lighter than my usual cleansing balms. A little goes a long way and it is surprisingly gentle.
 
Bodhi & birch Desert Rose Rejuvenating Face Oil This is quite simply one of my favourite facial oils. I love it and have a couple more sample sizes stashed away.
 
Odylique Creamy Coconut Cleanser I have obviously had this stashed away for quite a while as Essential Care rebranded as Odylique ages ago. This is a very good cleanser indeed, lighter in texture than I was expecting, but very good nevertheless.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the Saach Organic Shower gel, hated the Bentley Organics duo, love the Indie Lee & Bodhi & Birch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bentley Organics were a real disappointment x

    ReplyDelete