Tuesday 5 May 2015

Empties April 2015

I haven't used up a huge amount of products this month, but I am pleased that there are a couple of full sized products. 
I reviewed Green People's Gentle Cleanse and Makeup Remover here and loved it. I have another sample size, but will repurchase this in the future.
 
Yes to Carrotts Shampoo was something I ordered by mistake - I thought I had ordered the conditioner. Despite initially thinking it wouldn't be right for me, I ended up really enjoying this. I still needed to wash my hair each day, but it did give my hair more volume. Possible repurchase.
 
Organic Surge Energising Fresh Ocean Shower Gel this has a lovely light citrus fragrance. I like these shower gels a lot and have a bergamot one to use.
 
Mu London Organic Rose Foaming Face Cleanser made a lovely change from the cleansing creams and balms I usually favour. Possible repurchase. 
 John Masters Organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk and Shower Gel I absolutely love the fragrance of this. I have had numerous samples of this, but think it will be the body milk I buy in the full size.
 
Rahua Conditioner I liked the effect of this, but didn't like the smell. Wouldn't repurchase for that reason.
 
Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts I have had quite a few of these, and they are another favourite product. I already have a back up.
 
Vinali Body Treatment I liked the fragrance of this, but thought it took quite a while to fully absorb. I wouldn't repurchase this.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I really like the sound of the rose face wash. I know a lot of people don't like foaming cleansers but there are gentle ones that can be super hydrating - I'm thinking of the Jurlique rose one in partic. And you clearly like this one from MuLondon - I don't know the brand so will check it out :). I've tried a pack of the Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts (I think mine came in the last You Beauty advent calendar). I know it's a cult product but it just didn't wow me. Perhaps I should give it another go. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Yes to Carrots shampoo Karen! I really like it a lot and repurchased it 3 times at least...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Therapie Detox Salts are SO SO good, I always make sure I have a backup pack too :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete