Saturday 17 January 2015

Souksouk January 2015

Today I received my SoukSouk box. Two of the brands are new to me. I am happy with this month's box, but sadly this will be my last box from SoukSouk for a while as I really need to use up some of the masses of products I have accumulated.
The first two items are by Bentley Organics and are 50ml travel sizes of their certified organic Frequent use shampoo and Conditioner. The shampoo in particular smells gorgeous and the full sizes are very reasonably priced too. I think hair care has been one of the hardest things to find good, clean and affordable replacements for. I am really looking forward to trying these.
I think the product I am most excited about is this Nourishing Seawood Mask by Mungo Murphy's. This mask is high in minerals and vitamins. I don't have anything like this in my stash. I can't wait to use it. 
Afyna are a brand that have appeared in our SoukSouk boxes a while ago. This month I have received a 30ml sample of their Organic Detoxifying Body Lotion. This is divine. Although the body lotion is quite thick it has the most wonderfully light silky texture. I love the fragrance too, it is a lovely mixture of citrus and spice. 
The final product is a 25ml sample of The Green People's Gentle Cleanse & Make Up Remover. This is one of my favourite cream cleansers so I am pleased to have another sample of this. 

8 comments:

  1. That nourishing seaweed mask looks good! Can't wait to hear your thoughts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mask looks nice. Glad I cancelled my sub though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will cancel Love Lula soon too x

      Delete
  3. Wow, great box! Love the look of the shampoo & conditioner and the mask
    Rach xx
    AllNaturalAspirations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shampoo smells lovely and they are both very affordable x

      Delete
  4. I'd like to try the Green People's Cleanser & Makeup Remover and the Bentley Organic haircare. Interested to see how you get on with them….x

    Carrie | What I Love Today x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Green People is lovely, well worth trying if you get the chance x

    ReplyDelete