Friday 12 December 2014

Love Lula Beauty Box December 2014.

Love Lula Beauty Box December 2014.
I have had my Love Lula Beauty Box for a day or two, but haven't had a chance to put it online. Here are my initial thoughts on this month's box.
Love Lula Beauty Box December 2014.
I am always pleased to find hand cream in my boxes. I have heard of Salcura but hadn't tried any of their products. The Hand Hydrator is a full size (75mls). This is a really good hand cream. It has a lovely spicy fragrance thanks to the essential oil of clove. I like this a lot.
A full size Dr Bronners Liquid Soap in Almond. I always have one of these on the go and Almond is one of my favourite fragrances so I am happy to receive this. 
Two lip balms by Fair Squared. I hadn't come across this brand before. Made with simple ingredients and also suitable for vegans. These are really good lip balms and are fantastic value for money. I am really impressed with these. Since there are two in our boxes one has been claimed by my daughter.
The final items are all by Estonian brand Joik. There are sachets of their Silky Facial Serum with Cranberry & Wheat germ oils and also of their Shimmering Raspberry Body Lotion. What I am most excited about is this gorgeous Citrus Bath Truffle. For me, it is the star of this month's box. It looks and smells beautiful, it's almost too pretty to use.
 
I have to confess that when I first opened my box I wasn't completely blown away by it. However, having had a few days to play with the contents I think it is a good solid box. All the products are of very good quality and are very affordable, so I am likely to repurchase in the future.
 

8 comments:

  1. I see what you mean about this being a good, solid box. Nothing overly exciting or glamorous in here but lots of nice, useful things! Rach xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I feel Rachel, I will use everything in the box x

      Delete
  2. I haven't received my box yet but happy with the contents this month! Love Joik & Dr Bronners x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it comes soon Sandra. The Joik bath truffle smells amazing x

      Delete
  3. That looks like a good box - I'm obsessed with the Dr B Almond - hello marzipan! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing. Oddly I love anything almondy but can't bear the taste of marzipan x

      Delete
  4. The Almond scent is my favourite Dr Bronners too, can't get enough of it! Looks like a good box :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Almond handwash would probably be my favourite out of this lot. I love Almond as a body scent too. Does this smell similar to L'Occitane's Almond range? I find that exquisite. Tx

    ReplyDelete