Wednesday 26 November 2014

Birchbox Christmas Wish List

It's been quite some time since I have done a Wish List so I thought I would share with you my Birchbox Christmas Wish List from my Pinterest board. I like to keep an eye on what is in the Birchbox shop as they have quite a few natural brands to choose from. 

 The first item I have chosen is from their Christmas Beauty Edit. I am a big fan of Balance Me products and the Smoothing Bath and Body Collection is a nice introduction to their body care range. It contains handy travel sizes of the Rose Otto Body Wash and Lotion, Super Moisturising Hand Cream and the Super Toning Body Oil. I am very keen to try the body oil in particular.
I have chosen another try me set from Balance Me. The Radiant Skin Collection contains travel sized versions of their Cleanse & Smooth Face Balm, Moisture Rich Face Cream, Wonder Eye Cream, Radiant Face Oil and the new Stellar Beauty Balm. I am really curious to try the Stellar Beauty Balm.
I first discovered Weleda's Skin Food in a Birchbox, so it seems only fitting that this should be on my wish list. Fabulous for dry skin, especially now the weather is getting cooler. I absolutely love this.
Weleda's Sea Buckthorn is a firm favourite too. I love it's bright cheerful fragrance. This is a great pick me up on wet and cold days.
I really do love the Sea Buckthorn as the body oil is also on my list.
I clearly have an obsession for citrus fragrance as the Citrus Body Wash has found it's way onto my list too. I haven't tried this yet, but want to see how the fragrance compares to both Skin Food and the Sea Buckthorn. 
One Love Organics Skin Saviour is one of my favourite cleansers ever. Had to go on the wish list. 
I am also a huge fan of One Love Organics Brand New Day Scrub and Mask. Very gentle, but gives the skin such a lovely glow. Again, another essential for tired Winter skin.

Ren is one of the newest additions to the Birchbox shop. I haven't tried the Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial yet, but really want to get my hands on it.
Ren's GlycoLactic Radiance Renewal Mask is a tried and tested favourite. I have had a couple of miniatures of this and love it.
A natural mascara is one of the hardest things to get right and I have heard good reports about Jane Iredale's Longest Lash Mascara. Hopefully it can give me the fluttery eyelashes I crave. 
I have also had a sample of Vita Bella's face mask before and loved it. The Spa Treatment in a box contains one face mask and a 15mls sample of their moisturiser which is also very good.

Would you choose anything from the Birchbox shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment