Thursday 17 July 2014

Sachets #5

 
It's been a little while since I have written one of these posts, so I thought it was time to have a little look at my sample hoard.
 
I, like many others, received this Collagen Mask Pack in my Spring/Summer box by abeautifulworld
This is not the first time I have tried this product, but was one that I was pleased to see in my box.
The mask pack contains a cotton mask that is saturated with vegetable and marine collagen, hyaluronic acid and shea butter, Simply unfold the mask, apply and leave for 15 minutes or so. Any leftover residue can be massaged into the skin.
 
I absolutely love this mask. I think it really comes into its own over Summer, when it's hot and sticky. This is so cooling and refreshing, especially if left in the fridge before hand. It is great for perking up the skin. It definitely makes my skin look more radiant. I have another couple of these left, but will buy them again when they have been used up.
 
The next sample was Age Defy 24 Hour Brightening by the Green People. This promises to deliver intense moisturising properties and reduce age spots, fine lines and  wrinkles. I managed to get a week's worth of use from this sachet, and although I can't say whether it meets those claims I was very impressed with this moisturiser, and it is going on my wish list for when I have used a few other things up. This is very good for dry skin whilst remaining very light in texture.
 
I like to use these sachets of shampoo and conditioner after swimming. They are a perfect size to stick in my bag. Much as I love swimming I don't like the drying effect of the chlorine, and I certainly don't like the way it tangles my hair. I found the combination of Zinc & sage shampoo with conditioner and Citrus & Neroli Detangler worked very well for me. It completely alleviated that horrible tight scalp feeling, and the detangler made by hair so much easier to brush out. They both smell fantastic, left my hair nice and soft, and didn't weigh it down either. I have quite a few of these little sachets for now, but am very tempted to buy the full sizes.
 

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I love samples. Huge fan of the JMO range and love that I can get at least two uses from each sachet x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty generous sachet sizes, and I usually eek them out as much as possible x

      Delete
  2. I love the John Masters detangler! I bought it in Amsterdam but didn't realise until I got home that it is £16 and I paid 26 euros whoops!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a shame Amber, but it is very good stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge fan of all of these brands, the collagen masks are wonderful in the summer I often pop one on and sit under the fan ha ha! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! I would love to try the Collagen Mask Pack

    ReplyDelete