Saturday 26 April 2014

Bath Time Treats.


I think most of us would agree that a long soak in the bath is a great way of unwinding. I am of course very guilty of hoarding lots of products, and definitely gravitate towards certain ingredients and fragrances. One of my favourite fragrances is Rose, so I thought I would share a few things I like.

I add a couple of capfuls of Dr Hauschka Rose Nuturing Bath Essence to my bath, and it gives such a depth of fragrance. This creamy bath essence is made with rose water, rose essence and rose petal extracts. It does not contain artificial fragrance, preservatives, colouring, mineral oils, parabens or silicone. I find that the jojoba and almond oil soften the bath water and leave my skin nice and soft, and always helps me feel calmer after my bath.

Melvita Rose Shower is a super gentle, creamy shower gel. I think it has been repackage since I bought mine. This is a 98% organic product as certified by Ecocert. I have loved everything I have tried by Melvita and this shower gel is no exception. It is very kind to the skin and has a lovely delicate fragrance.

My final product is Lavera Rose Garden Body Oil. This is perhaps the product with the strongest fragrance, but is by no means overpowering. I think this is very good value for money (£8.95 for 50mls) and a little goes a long way. Made with wild rose oil, almond, jojoba and olive oil, it is extremely light. I find it absorbs quickly and love how soft and silky it leaves my skin. It also leaves a subtle fragrance that I can smell after a good few hours.

12 comments:

  1. I'm a bath fiend and Dr Hauschka's Rose Bath essence is an absolute favourite! It's so great. the Lavera body oil sounds so good too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that you love the Dr Hauschka too x

      Delete
  2. Love rose too - really want to try out the Dr. Hauschka Bath Essence, sounds so lovely and indulgent x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lavera's rose garden range. Such a strong but lovely scent x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lavera are another brand I really love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I do so share your love of rose. I have so many rose based products - face washes, spritzers, oils, moisturisers and bath products. Amazing scent and love wonderfully hydrating. Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be interested to see your picks x

      Delete
  6. The Dr. Hauschka essence is so nice!<3 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pampering routine! I seldom take baths as I feel it's a waste of water tho I do indulge in it a few times a year. The Lavera body oil sounds good, I'll put it in my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look so lovely! I totally agree with you, taking baths is such a nice way to wind down. However, I currently don't have a bath in my condo so I stick to doing foot baths!
    I am really loving rose products at the moment, so these all look lovely!

    ReplyDelete