Wednesday 4 December 2013

Naturalmente Citrus Shampoo and Fennel and Geranium Intensive Hydrating Treatment.


 Naturalmente Citrus Shampoo and Fennel and Geranium Intensive Hydrating Treatment.

 
Naturalmente is an Italian eco-friendly brand who use only sustainable and renewable ingredients in their products. Their range does not contain any petrochemicals, animal substances, synthetic perfumes, sodium lauryl sulphates or parabens. Instead they use pure essential oils and fragrances from the botanical kingdom. They take great care to source their ingredients from the country of origin and use organic and biodynamic farming methods. Nauralmente are certified organic by the  Reale Qualita (Italy).
 
Naturalmente sell a range of hair shampoos and conditioners with something to suit most needs. They also sell sample sizes of their products for £2.60 (50ml) size. The full size of 250ml sells for £9, which I think is very reasonable given the quality of the ingredients.
 
The samples that I bought are the Citrus Shampoo and the Fennel and Geranium Intensive Hydrating Treatment.
 
 
Let me start by telling you a little about my hair type. I have really long, baby fine hair. It drives me to distraction. My roots become greasy really quickly and I need to wash my hair daily. Because of how fine my hair is and the fact that I have a lot of hair it generally lacks volume and I am prone to the dreaded split ends. It is really hard to find a product which can tackle my greasy roots without frying my ends.
 
The Citrus Shampoo appealed to me as it promises to give volume as well as shine. It contains essential oils of Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, Chamomile and Lavender and has a gorgeous up lifting fragrance. As with most organic shampoos, it doesn't give an awful lot of lather, but this in no way affects the performance. If you want more lather, this can be achieved by shampooing twice. I have to say I am really impressed with this shampoo. It has most definitely given my hair more volume. It makes my hair look really shiny and feels softer too. 



 I am equally impressed with the Fennel and Geranium Intensive Hydrating Treatment too. As the name suggests it contains essential oils of Fennel and Geranium, as well as Lavender, Soy proteins and Grapefruit extract. I only ever use conditioner on the last few inches of my hair, and this is how I have used this treatment. I really like the subtle aniseed fragrance the fennel gives. This is a wonderfully moisturising conditioner. It feels very thick and luxurious. It has made my dead ends feel a lot softer and they are much less noticeable. Overall it leaves my hair much easier to brush, and I am very pleased with the results.

 I have really enjoyed using these samples and I will be trying more from them in the future. Naturalmente products are sold in the UK by Gentle Beauty and can be bought online here





















No comments:

Post a Comment