Saturday 7 December 2013

LoveLula Box December 2013.


                                                         LoveLula Box December 2013.


 My LoveLula beauty box was delivered this morning, and yet again it is a box that I am really pleased with. It contains some products that I have tried and enjoyed previously and some new brands to explore. This is what I received today.


 A Mitchell and Peach Shower Wash (50ml). I had a sample of this in last month's LoveMeBeauty
box and liked it. I am more than happy to have a replacement.
 
 
A full size Mox Botanicals Lip Butter. This is a new brand and is perfect for the colder months. This has a lovely refreshing peppermint scent and feels lovely on the lips. I am very pleased with this.
 

A mini MOA Green Balm. I have the full size of this already and I really like it. This is a good multi purpose product that is great as a cleanser, or for soothing sore skin, burns or bites. Perfect size to pop in my handbag or even to keep in the first aid kit.

 
AD Skin Energy Nourishing Night Treatment for the Face (5ml). This is another new brand for me. I am really looking forward to trying this. Anything which promises to restore radiance  and tackle wrinkles is worth trying in my opinion.


Sachets of  Kimberley Sayer Face Cleanser and Restore Anti-Aging Cream. Sachets are not enough to get a proper feel for a product, but I feel the rest of the box makes up for the size of these. More than happy to try these.
 
The final product is a 15ml sample One Love Organics Skin Saviour Balm. I have been admiring this brand from afar for quite some time, so I am really pleased to get my hands on this. Another multi tasking product, it can be used as cleanser, to moisturise or to tame hair. This smells amazing. I have  little on my hands and it has made them feel lovely and soft. I am really looking forward to trying this properly.
 
I think this is another really good box. A nice selection of familiar and new brands, and products which are all appropriate to the time of year. Big thumbs up LoveLula.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Moa green balm - so many uses! Also liking the look of One Love Organics multi-tasker :-) Lovely looking box, excellent products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely isn't it. Moa issuch a good product x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balms are quite fashonable it seems :-)))))
    Nice blog!

    www.mademoisellenature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Audrey. They do seem to be really popular at the moment.

    ReplyDelete