Friday 13 December 2013

Dr Bronner 18-in-1 Pure Castille Soap.

                                                 Dr Bronner 18-in-1 Pure Castille Soap.
                                                                 
                                                                    
 Dr Bronner have been producing soaps since 1948. Their 18-in-1 Pure Castille Soap are one of my favourite all round beauty staples. All their products are certified organic and certified fair trade. You would be forgiven for thinking this is just another liquid soap. In reality this is nothing like any other soap I have ever tried.

Dr Bronner combine pure essential oils with extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils. The result is an incredibly gentle soap, that leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised. You literally only need a few drop of the soap to get a rich lather, which is very effective cleanser.

 There are a variety of scents, but my favourites are the almond and the citrus versions. I have them in dispensers in the kitchen and the bathroom and I have a couple of mini bottles that are perfect to go in my uniform pocket. I much prefer to have one of these mini's stashed in my pocket than having to rely on what I am offered in someone else's home ( I am a community nurse, and there are some things you don't want to wash your hands with).
 
 These soaps are also fantastic to clean your make up brushes with, so much better than baby shampoo. I really can't imagine using anything else to clean my makeup brushes with.

6 comments:

  1. the Peppermint scent is my favourite and I love cleaning my brushes with it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got around to buying the peppermint yet, I know it is well loved by a lot of people x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved using these in the community too! So handy :-) I love the unscented baby version for the bath (so I can add my own essential oils) but prefer the mini citrus one for travelling about with x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good idea for the bath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you carry them around with you on the quiet when you're working :) What's it like washing hair or laundry with it? Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't used them for laundry. It's very gentle on hair, but it does leave it very tangley x

    ReplyDelete