Saturday 16 November 2013

SoukSouk Beauty Box November 2013


                                                  SoukSouk Beauty Box November 2013.
                                                                             
 
I am really pleased to be sharing my SoukSouk box with you today as I didn't think it would be coming until next week. A very welcome surprise indeed. This is the third box I have received from SoukSouk, and this is another box I am really pleased with.

 
Every box contains the SoukSouk Little Green Magazine which contains some useful tips and articles about organic lifestyle. I really enjoy reading this. I find it very well thought out, very informative, as well as featuring some great products.

 
The first item is a fourteen day sample of Beautify Me Vitamin Complex which is a supplement containing Marine Collagen, MSM and Silica as well as vitamin C, selenium and zinc. I have had a sample of this before and am quite happy to use it again.
 

 This is a sample of Soak Yourself 100% Natural Soap. Fragranced with Patchouli and Vetiver this smells absolutely amazing. This can also be used as a solid shampoo bar. Soak Yourself soaps are handmade and free from SLS, parabens, mineral oils and artificial nasties. This is a new brand to me and I am really looking forward to trying this.

 
The little box contains a selection of goodies from Freya Luna. There is a Skin Support cleanser, toner and moisturiser sample as well as a sample of vanilla lip, face and body butter. I have tried a couple of things by Freya Luna and have been very impressed with them. I think that their products are very affordable and are really effective. I am very much looking forward to trying this little gift set.
 
I am very much a skin care person, this box suits me perfectly. It has a nice selection of brands I am familiar with and new products. When I have had chance to try them properly I will let you knowhow I am getting on with them. I am very happy with this box.
 
You can find the lovely SoukSouk box here

6 comments:

  1. The SoukSouk box looks like a really great subscription box. Unfortunately it's not available in the States but it is still fun to see all the wonderful products they give you to sample!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you have some wonderful alternatives Stateside though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Their boxes are always beautifully packaged x

      Delete
  4. It seems like a great box, there's always so much to try with Souk Souk and I love how you always get introduced to new brands :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great way of trying new brands. I have been on their websites and I seem to have added to my wish list again :)

    ReplyDelete