Tuesday 19 November 2013

NOTD Nailberry in Rouge


                                                          NOTD Nailberry in Rouge.          
                                                                  
 
Today's post is just a quick nails of the day one. A few weeks ago I received a full size bottle Of Nailberry nail polish in Rouge, and today is the day to try it out.
 
Nailberry is a brand that is new to me, and I was pleased to see it has a "free from " formula. Nailberry formula's are free from Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and Camphor. It is also a brand who's products are cruelty free. It would also seem that they are a higher end brand, as these are not cheap nail polishes, they sell for £13.50 each.
 
As you can see the colour is a really bright and vibrant red, just the kind of colour I love. The formula is thinner than other "free from" formulas I have tried, but I quite like it that way. I tend to be a bit heavy handed in my application, so this gives nice thin coats. I am really impressed with the drying time of this nail polish, it dried so quickly.
 
I can't comment on how long it stays chip free for, as I only painted my nails this morning. However I never stay chip free for more than a day. To get to second day with any polish would be quite the accomplishment for me.
 
Nailberry polishes are available here

2 comments:

  1. Such a festive colour. Never heard of this nail brand 'Nailberry'. We don't mind paying for more expensive products if we like them and know we're going to use them. Hope it stayed chip free for you :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a fairly new brand. They have a good range of colours too x

    ReplyDelete