Wednesday 27 November 2013

Latest in Beauty Mini Haul.


                                                             Latest in Beauty Mini Haul.
                                                                           
 
As well as having some fantastic beauty boxes Latest in Beauty have a great range of sample sized products to choose from. The luxury samples are changed pretty regularly, so it is worth keeping an eye on what is currently online.
 
These little gems are the things that have caught my eye most recently and they were safely delivered this morning alongside a cute little stocking for purchases over £10.
 

The first luxury sample I bought was a 3ml sample of Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil. This contains a blend of pink grapefruit, rosemary and juniper berry. It smells amazing and for just £1.50 was an absolute bargain.


 A full size Essential Care Mineral Mascara in brown. I have been wanting to try this for quite a while. This was the first mascara to be certified by the Soil Association. It normally sells for £17.50 but it is just £9 on the Latest in Beauty website.

 
My final item is another bath oil. I am really pleased to pick up another BalmBalm Bath & Shower Oil (5ml bottle) as I loved the sample I received in my Love Me Beauty box so much. This is the Relax oil and is a blend of rose geranium, mandarin, lavender and ylang ylang. Another beautiful smelling bath oil and another bargain at £2.
 
There is also a fushi lip balm and a caudalie serum sample I am really tempted to try. You can find all the samples in the luxury samples here

4 comments:

  1. The stocking is a cute touch, I saw this on my newsletter but didn't look to much into it.

    Kate | A British Sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have some really good samples at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Aromatherapy Associates oils, they're amazing! £1.50 is incredible!!! xx


    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous aren't they, especially at that price x

    ReplyDelete