Saturday 30 November 2013

Empties November 2013.


                                                                Empties November 2013.                           
 

 I can't believe how quickly my monthly empties post comes around. Even more scary is the thought that this is the penultimate post of the year. So without further ado, here are the things I have used up this month.

 Clarifying Beauty Balm (15ml) Antioxidant Firming Toner (15ml) and Blissful Youth Cream (15ml) by BareSkin Beauty. I have posted about these beautiful products individually and I have really enjoyed using this range. Will most definitely be purchasing them again.

 Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask (75mls). I really feel I have had my money's worth from this mask. I have had it on the go since Summer and have been using it weekly since. I think this is a lovely face mask and still can't believe it is less than £5. Would buy again.

 Lavera Hand Cream (20mls). I loved this sample, which contains shea butter. Very light and easily absorbed, whilst remaining very moisturising. I think it rivals the L'Occitane shea hand creams and is a fraction of the price too. I already have a full size to replace it with.


 The Bodyshop Honey Mania Bubble Bath Melt (300mls). I loved the smell of this, and it gives a lot of bubbles. However I found using it from the tub very messy and this would be better if it were in a bottle. Lovely product, but the way it is packaged puts me off buying it again.

 The Bodyshop Cocoa Butter Body Scrub (200mls). I like this a lot. This is a thick and creamy body scrub so it is really gentle on the skin. Would repurchase.

 Mitchell and Peach Shower Wash (50ml) and Body Cream (50ml) were both nice products to use. They smell so good, and were nice and moisturising. I enjoyed using them but probably won't repurchase.                                                            
                                                                                 
 
Weleda Oat Replenishing Shampoo (18mls). Unfortunately this didn't do much for my hair so I won't be buying this again.
 
Nuxe Fondant Shower Gel (50ml). This is super gentle on the skin and was a real pleasure to use. Has a lovely clean fragrance. This is on the wish list.
 
Dr Haushka Rose Body Oil (10ml). This smells heavenly and leaves my skin so soft. Really enjoyed using this body oil sample. Dr Haushka is a brand I really want to try more from.
 
Lucy Annabelle Argan & Bergamot Organic Treatment Oil (10mls). I reviewed this earlier in the month and really loved it. I want to try the Frankincense version next.
 
Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner (385mls). I seem to have had this on the go for months. This is really intended for thicker hair types, and for my fine hair it would be a bit heavy for all over use. I only use a small amount on the ends of my hair and it works wonders on my dead ends. It leaves my hair much more manageable and I love the rich buttery smell. I want to try the Macademia range from Organix next.
 
Have you tried any of these products? What have you finished up yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment