Tuesday 12 November 2013

Bareskin Beauty Antioxidant Firming Toner.


                                               Bareskin Beauty Antioxidant Firming Toner.
                                                                          
 
 
A few weeks ago Juliette from Bareskin Beauty was kind enough to send me a Try Me and Love Me Skin Food Kit. You can read about the Beauty Balm and see a little more about Bareskin Beauty here 
 
 
In today's post I wanted to show you the Antioxidant Firming Toner. I really like all the products in the try me kit, but this is my favourite. It is quite simply one of the nicest beauty products I have used in a long time. A little spritz of this on a cotton pad removes any last traces of the Beauty Balm and balances the skin.
 
Juliette has used Green Tea, Honey Witch Hazel, Nettle Tea Tree and Lemon Myrtle in the Antioxidant Firming Toner. I think this is a very clever combination of ingredients. It tones, de-toxifies, and regulates excess sebum, as well as having antibacterial and antiviral properties. With all these properties you might expect it to feel slightly drying, but I can assure you it is not. The Antioxidant Firming Toner refreshes the skin beautifully, it is incredibly soothing. It's subtle fragrance has a hint of spice, and feels very comforting. If your skin is congested this would really help to calm and soothe your skin. For me, whose skin tends to air on the dryer side I find it a very balanced toner to use.
 
I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed using this product. It is absolutely fantastic as a toner, but I have also enjoyed using this as a facial spray. It makes the perfect pick me up for the skin part way through the day. You can find all of Juliette's products here
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really nice. I've not heard of this brand before but I'll be looking into them especially as I need a new toner.

    Helen
    teainthetub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't recommend it highly enough. It really is a beautiful product :)

    ReplyDelete