Monday 25 November 2013

Aromatherapy Associates Miniature Bath & Shower Oil Collection.


                          Aromatherapy Associates Miniature Bath & Shower Oil Collection.
                                                                             
 
As you may have already suspected I spend an absolute fortune on my beauty box subscriptions. I am happy to do this as I love trying new products. Back in September I received a sample of Aromatherapy Associates Revive Body Gel in my Birchbox. This also marked the arrival of some Aromatherapy Associates products in the Birchbox shop.
 
When ever you complete surveys for Birchbox about the products you have been sent, you collect points. Once you have 100 points, that is converted to £10 to spend in the shop. I have been dutifully saving my points and I have used them to buy this beautiful set of Miniature Bath & Shower Oils.
 
My Aromatherapy Associates set safely arrived this morning. I am always really pleased with how quickly Birchbox deliver my orders and I can't wait to try them. There is nothing like a bit of a guilt free splurge to lift the spirits.
 
The Miniature Bath & Shower Oil collection contains 9 mini oils which Aromatherapy Associates say are designed to Relax, De-Stress Revive or Support. I love the packaging. It is simple yet elegant, it almost makes them look too pretty to use.
 
There is a mini version of Relax Deep, Relax Light, De-Stress Mind, De-Stress muscle, Revive Morning, Revive Evening, Support Breathe, Support Lavender & Peppermint and Support Equilibrium. I can't tell you how good these oils smell, even just opening the box smells fantastic. I am particularly looking forward to trying the Relax Deep and the De-Stress oils. Until I have used them all I will be storing them in a clothes drawer to make the most of those lovely fragrances.
 
You can find Aromatherapy Associates here
 
Have you tried any of the Aromatherapy Associates oils. Which would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment