Tuesday 22 October 2013

Senzimi Sensitive Cleanser and Moisturiser


                                               Senzimi Sensitive Cleanser and Moisturiser
                                    
 
A few weeks ago the lovely people from Senzimi were kind enough to send me a couple of sachet's of their Sensitive cleanser and Sensitive Moisturiser. The sachets themselves contained enough product to last for just under a week, so enough to give a feel for the product.
 
 Senzimi products are designed for people who have sensitive skin, or long term skin conditions such as eczema or rosacea. Their formulas do not contain sulphates, parabens or minerals and their content is largely natural (between 90 - 99%).
 
Senzimi Sensitive Cleanser.
 
This rich and gentle cleanser contains Jojoba oil, Aloe Vera, Chamomile Roman Oil and Lavender amongst it's ingredients. Jojoba is a popular ingredient in natural skin care due to it's likeness to human sebum. Aloe Vera  Chamomile Roman Oil and Lavender boast antiseptic and antibacterial properties which reduce inflammation and regulate the balance of oils in the skin.
 
I am very lucky that my eczema flare ups tend not to be on my face, but facially my skin is definitely dry. I really enjoyed using this cleanser. It is rich and moisturising without being heavy and greasy. It certainly felt very gentle on my skin, and it didn't leave any tightness across my face. It has only the faintest hint of fragrance.
 
This is a lovely product to use and if you do suffer with sensitive skin I could well imagine this to be a very soothing product. It is also extremely well priced, a full size 125mls sells for just £13.99. I am really impressed with this price tag for such a high quality cleanser. You can buy it here
 
Senzimi Sensitive Moisturiser.
 
Much as I enjoyed the cleanser it is actually the moisturiser that I am most taken with. It's pH content matches that of your skin. It contains Cucumber Extract, Aloe Vera, Rosehip Oil, Argan Oil and Oat Extract which all moisturise, repair and calm the skin. It also contains Olive Squaline for its anti-oxidant and anti-aging properties.
 
Although it was only a taster sample, this is one of the nicest moisturisers I have used. Given the list of ingredients you might expect this to be quite a heavy formula, but it really isn't. It is feather light. It absorbs so quickly and what I was most surprised to find, is that it has an absolute matte finish. I can't believe something as moisturising as this has a matte finish. I have quite a few things I need to use up, but I will be coming back to this moisturiser.
 
Again, this product is very reasonably priced. A full size 50ml sells for £15.99 and you can buy it here
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment