Thursday 24 October 2013

NOTD Max Factor Red Bronze


                                                      NOTD Max Factor Red Bronze
                                                                      
                                                    
 I have quite a few of the Max Factor mini nail varnishes lying around. I have always found them to be well priced and good quality. They sell for around £3.99 and come in a good range of colours too.

 Red Bronze is a really pretty shade for Autumn, reminding me very much of the leaves and the conkers. This is another nail varnish that has fine glitter particles in it. I do love a bit of sparkle, I just don't like the texture of full on glitter.

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! Thanks for sharing (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color and I love that it's a mini bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color for fall. I don't like full on glitter too, because it's so difficult to remove.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me either Dawn. It takes forever to get off properly x

    ReplyDelete