Thursday 10 October 2013

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream


                                                L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream.
                                                                      
 
This 15ml sample of L'Occitane's Immortelle Precious Cream moisturiser was a freebie with Harper's Bazaar magazine a few months ago. This is what I have been using as my night cream for about a month. 
 
L'occitane describe the Immortelle Precious cream as being rich and smooth moisturiser. It is designed to smoothen skin by stimulating collagen production. With long term use L'Occitane claim this cream helps to fill in deep wrinkles, smooth and firm the skin and protect from free radicals. 
 
I think that the Precious Cream is probably a cream better suited to those with either mature or sun damaged skin, or if you have extremely dry skin. I have found this to be a very rich cream and at this time of year I have found it suits me better as a night cream. In Winter this would be fantastic as a day cream, but for me towards the end of Summer I have found the most benefit from using it a night.
 
I have really enjoyed using the Precious Cream. I have found it to be one of the most luxurious moisturisers I have used, and has been a real treat for my skin. It is incredibly rich, and so takes slightly longer to soak into my skin. I don't know how to describe the scent, but it does smell gorgeous. I can't really comment on how effective it is on filling wrinkles, but it certainly leaves my skin looking plumped and healthy by the next morning. I like this moisturiser a lot, and would happily recommend it to anyone with very dry or mature skin.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I like this brand and I think that you're right, it's a rich moisturizer well suited for a night use. I added you in my G+ circles, so I can follow you. Would you do the same? Bye :)

    ReplyDelete