Wednesday 14 August 2013

Favourite Products From Glossybox

 
Favourite Products From Glossybox
 
After recieving another very disappointing box from Glossybox, I am cancelling my subscription with them. I have had my subscription for over 12 months, so part of me feels like I am saying goodbye to an old friend. I feel that their boxes are too hit and miss, and this lack of consistency is not always worth the risk. I don't like to leave things on a sour note, so I thought I would share some of my favourite products from Glossybox. These are the kind of things I wish we would see more of.
 
 
 
I have divided my favourites into makeup/perfume and skincare/hair products. My favourite makeup have included jellypongpong, sleek, mememe, and ciate. I live in a small town, that has next to nothing in the way of beauty shops. Even our superdrug is titchy. These are products which I would never have tried without glossybox. I would not describe these items as being high end products, but I have been really impressed with the quality of these items, and have gone on to buy from these brands. The jellypongpong mascara is particular is amazing and I can't recommend it highly enough.
 
I just wanted to mention perfume samples briefly as they are a point of much debate between glossybox subscribers. The Burberry Body was a decent size sample and I have gone on to but a full size because of it. However, those tiny little samples we are too frequently sent are pointless. They are difficult to transport as they frequently leak in the box, and you can more often than not get a sample this size from Boots/Debenhams anyway.
 
 
 My skin care favourites have included Renu/Monu, Rituals, Sarah Chapman and La Roche Posay. Again these are fantastic products that I would never had the opportunity to try without Glossybox. These products are handsdown beat olay and lipcote. The Alterna hair product is wonderful too. It is such a shame these kind of products don't feature more often.
 
What have been your favourite Glossybox products? What other little gems have I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment