Friday 16 August 2013

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover
 
 
 
 
I know that I am very late to jump on the band wagon with this product, but I thought I would share my feelings on this product anyway. I had seen and read lots of reviews of this nail polish remover and was really curious to see if it is as everybody seems to say it is. However, being the tight wad that I am, I always ended up getting a cheap and cheerful bottle of nail polish remover instead.
 
That all changed when my Latest in Beauty Ultimate Summer Nails box landed on my doorstep. I am now the proud owner of a pot of Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover. As I am sure you all know only too well, you dip a finger into the sponge inside, twist it around and voila! job done.
 
Does it really work that quickly. Honestly it does. I have tried this with a variety of different polishes, and it really does make light work of them all. Some of the glitters may have needed a second swish, but still considerably easier than using the old nail polish remover and cotton wool. This smells so much better than any other nail polish remover I have ever used. Gone are the days of the room being filled with headache inducing fumes from ordinary nail polish remover.
 
Will I buy this again? Undoubtedly. Why have cotton when you can have silk? 

No comments:

Post a Comment