Friday 26 July 2013

The Big Clarins Splurge.


                                                              The Big Clarins Splurge.

  
 A few weeks ago Clarins had a huge sale with up to 50% off their skin care gift sets online. Clarins is one of my all time favourite brands. It may not be the cheapest, but I always feel that it is good value for money. Everything I have tried from Clarins I have loved and it really does deliver good results. So I made the most of the sale and stocked up on some favourite products.                                                                    
 


  First choice was a gift set containing a full size 50ml Extra-Firming Day Cream, a 10ml sample of Extra-Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum and a 15ml sample of Extra-Firming Night Cream. I love both the day and night cream, they are beautifully light yet richly hydrating. These are moisturisers I regularly buy. The serum I have yet to try, but am looking forward to going so.




Second choice was a gift set containing a full size 30ml of Extra-Firming Tightening Botanical Serum, and 15ml samples of Extra-Firming Day and Night cream as well as the Neck cream. This I bought mainly as I was curious to try the Neck cream. Since it was half price and had other samples I already like, I thought it was the ideal time to try it. I can't wait to try it out.


 
As well as there being a sale, you could choose 4 bonus items for spends over £60 and with every online purchase you can pick another 3 samples. I chose 100ml Cleansing Milk, 15ml Beauty Flash Balm, a mini mascara and a 30ml bottle of eau des jardens. The mini samples are 3mls Pore Minimizing Serum, 3ml Vital Light Serum and 3ml Restorative Total Eye Concentrate. The Cleansing Milk is lovely. It's light and fresh. Beauty flash balm is one of my all time favourite beauty products. Under foundation it is a fabulous primer and gives such radiance. Simply love it. Have not yet tried the mascara, perfume or serums but overall am very pleased with what I have bought. Yes, £60.50 on skin care is quite a splurge, but I do feel I have got quite a lot for my money. A good mixture of old favourites and new things to try. This lot will see me up to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment