Tuesday 16 July 2013

Dove Hair Therapy Damage Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner



              Dove Hair Therapy Damage Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner.

                                                                               


 Having almost come to the end of the Dove Hair Therapy Damage Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner I thought it was time to share my thoughts on them. I bought these a while ago from Boots when they were on half price offer. The full retail price is usually £2.69.

 The intensive repair shampoo and conditioner contain keratin repair actives which claims to protect against breakage for 5 x less split ends. I have really long fine hair, with dry ends but a tendency to have greasier roots. Split ends are the bain of life. What I really want is something to nourish the tips without making my roots an oil slick.

 I am not daft enough to think there is a miracle cure out there, but anything that will protect against breakage is a good thing. I have used both the shampoo and conditioner on a daily basis and am genuinely impressed with the results. The shampoo gives a rich lather and my hair always feels really clean afterwards. The conditioner only goes on the pony tail section. It has made my hair have considerably less tangles. My hair is now much softer, and generally much healthier. My ends are definitely in better shape, they feel nowhere near as dry as they did. Bearing in mind this is a drugstore product at such a low price, it really does deliver the goods. Will most definitely repurchase, and am eyeing up the spray on leave in conditioners that are in the Dove range.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same and I love it.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete