Tuesday 30 July 2013

Balance Me Super Toning Super Body Wash

 
 
Balance Me Super Toning Super Body Wash
 
 
  As I am sure a lot of you will have seen last month's Glamour magazine was giving away a choice of 4 products from Balance Me. I have tried a few things from their skin care, so was curious to see how their bath and body products would compare.
 
  If you haven't come across Balance Me before, they are British brand who produce beautiful natural products that are free from many nasties including parabens, sulphates and mineral oils. From the previous products I have tried, I really like the brand.
 
 Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash aims to improve skin tone, soften, smooth and encourage good circulation. It contains juniper (good for cellulite, and eczema), bergamot (good for eczema and psoriasis), geranium (good for ski conditions and keeping skin supple), and lavender (good for skin conditions).
 
 For me the overriding fragrance comes from the bergamot - think a lighter and fresher version of earl grey tea. I really like the fragrance of this as I am not really one for lavender scents, and found it really refreshing in the hot weather we are enjoying. The body wash produces a gentle foaming action and you really only need a small amount. My skin was certainly softer and didn't seem as dry after showering. I can't say that I noticed an immediate toning effect, but it is maybe too early to tell.
 
This is a lovely body wash, from a lovely brand. I will definitely look to buy more from the range. I think I will definitely be putting Balance Me on my wish list.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you too on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, follow you now) Hope you follow me back, it would be nice!)

    http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete