Tuesday 9 July 2013

Amarya Box July 2013.



                                                          Amarya Box July 2013.

                                                                       


  It soon come around to beauty box day. Today was the arrival of my Amarya box. As it has only just arrived I haven't had time to try any of them. I thought I would just share my initial thought on the contents of my box. This month is billed as being ''your box of summer treats'' and contains Neom inspiration hand cream, zoya colour cuties, john masters organic linden blossom cleanser sachet, and Dr Hauschka toned day cream.




  The Zoya nail polish is mini 7.5 ml size and contains no formadehyde, formaldehyse resin, toluene, dibutyl, phthalate or camphor. My colour is what I would describe as a bubble gum pink, which I am rather partial to. I have another zoya nail polish in a lighter pink and like the range. Will be interesting to see if this needs as long to dry as the other polish I have.




  Neom inspiration hand cream is a generous 50ml size. I already have a sample of this and really like it. This is a thick luxurious cream which smells more of violets than the chamomile (this is good I hate the smell of chamomile). It is deeply moisturising and a real treat.




Dr Hauschka toned day cream comes in a 5ml tube. Again I have other items from Dr Hauschka and it is a lovely high quality item. I have not tried this specific day cream, but am very much looking forward to doing so. I like that it comes in a tube, no mess and no waste.


 
Finally, John masters organic linden blossom face crème cleanser comes in a 5ml sachet. I think this will need decanting into a little pot as it seems that there is enough for a couple of uses. I like their body lotions so am happy to give this a go.
 
Overall thoughts. I am genuinely pleased with this box. I am always happy to receive skin care and there are some real gems in here. The nail polish is a lovely pretty colour too. I look forward to trying all of these items. I have to say Amarya is becoming my favourite beauty box for both quality of items sent and size of products included.

No comments:

Post a Comment