Saturday 29 June 2013

JUNE 2013 EMPTIES.


                                                                  June 2013 Empties.


             

  I have amassed a huge amount of beauty products and I seriously need to start using things up, especially the mountain of sample sizes I seem to have. This has been a month where I seem to have done really well using things up.

 Taaj crème mains delhicates (handcream). This was a full size 75ml tube. It has a lovely subtle cinnamon scent. It is a very rich cream, so only need a very small amount to get lovely smooth soft hands. Really liked this a lot. Have loads of hand creams to use, so wont be buying just yet.

 Boots No7 Radiance Revealed Exfoliator 15ml sample. I have had this lurking in my drawer for ever. I wish I had of used it sooner as it is wonderful. Very effective, but gentle at the same time. Will definitely be buying soon especially since the No7 skincare vouchers are doing the rounds again.

 Natio Intensive Moisturising Night Cream 20ml sample. This is from a Natio set I got at Christmas. I have really enjoyed using this. It is as the name states an intensive moisturiser so may be a bit heavy for oilier skins, but for my dry combination skin this has worked a treat. Again I have a huge pileof moisturisers to use up before I buy anything else.

  Espa Energising Shower Gel  50ml. This is certainly not for the faint hearted, and was a bit too overpowering for me. It smells very strongly of lemongrass. I think I will pass on this one.

 The Body Shop Almond Body Butter 200ml. I love The Body Shop, and I love the smell of almonds. This is a win win product for me. The Body Shop body butters are very thick and rich, and are perfect for my dry legs. I already have back up body butters as they are pretty much a staple product.

  Champneys Spa Indulgence  Distant Shores Shower mousse. This smells absolutely beautiful. It has a light fruity fragrance which I adore. However I am not so impressed with the mousse formula. It really does get used up very quickly, and for that reason I wouldn't buy it again. If Champneys did this in a shower gel, that would be a different matter.

  Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correcting Lotion SPF 15 (15ml). This is moisturiser has a very light texture, meaning that it is very easily absorbed. Don't be fooled though it is a very effective moisturiser, and I have really enjoyed using this.

  Lancôme Hydrazen Neurocalm SPF 15 (15mls). This is another favourite product and I always have some of this floating about. It is a good all round staple moisturiser.

  Lancôme Genifique yeux 15ml. I love the genifique range. Yes its pricey, but it's good. This is a very rich eye cream and has lasted me for about 4 months using both morning and night.

  Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel 75ml. This is a lovely rich gel that you massage onto your dry face and then turns into oil, and then a cleansing milk when water is applied. Super gentle, and yet super effective. Really like this a lot. Defenitely on my wish list.

 Lancôme galateis and tonique doucher 125mls each. These are part of my staple skincare routine. I have used these religiously for about 18 month and they have made such a difference to my skin. I love the sweet clean smell of them. Have several back ups.

 Last but not least Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara. This was a Christmas gift too. I love the Hypnose mascaras. They give such definition and volume, without looking glaringly fake.. However I prefer the Hypnose drama and that will be my next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment