Sunday 30 June 2013

DR LIPP ORIGINAL NIPPLE BALM FOR LIPS.


                                                  Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips.

                                                                             
 
Please don't let the odd name of this product put you off in any way. The name originally came from it's use as a balm used by breastfeeding mothers  to ease sore cracked nipples. It really is the best lip I have ever used. It is absolutely amazing, I so wish I had discovered it earlier, but Winter 2013 I am ready for you.
 
Dr Lipp nipple balm for lips is a completely natural product made from medical grade lanolin. It can be used on dry skin conditions, eczema, burns, to add gloss to eyelids, and highlight cheek bones. For me, I use it as a lip balm, and what a mighty fine one it is.
 
A little goes a long way, no one likes an oil slick on their lips. It is deeply hydrating and it stays put forever. Applied before bed it gives wonderfully soft and nourished lips by morning. It has virtually no scent at all, and is colourless. It comes in a 15ml tube, so is easy to stick in your bag. I think I have found my holy grail lip care product.

No comments:

Post a Comment