Friday 28 June 2013

Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash


                                                        Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash,

                                                                     
 
 I have a serious bug bear with my skin. Those pesky dark circles under my eyes that just refuse to disappear. I have tried endless creams and potions in my never ending mission to banish them.
 
Recently I have started using Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash which claims to make tired eyes look brighter and reduce shadow and puffiness. It contains rose petals, lily and white tea extract to moisturise the under eye area and chase away fine lines.
 
I love Clarins. I have always found their skin care to be really good products, that are very effective at doing what they claim to do. I have been using the eye revive for about 3 weeks now and am pleased with my initial findings.
 
 It is a rich cream which is quickly absorbed into the skin. There is no greasy residue and so make up can be applied soon afterwards. The skin under my eyes is definitely brighter. I don't for a second expect any cream to erase the effects of working permanent nights has had on my dark circles, but I am pleased with the improvement so far. In my humble opinion this is one product that is worth the money 

1 comment:

  1. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.

    potato juice for dark circles

    ReplyDelete